Skip to content
- We believe that the home is the most important factor in a child’s development.
- We believe that a sense of dignity and self-worth in each child are an unconditional entitlement.
- We believe that loving, trusting, and respecting each child makes that child capable of loving, trusting, and respecting others.
- We believe that the needs of children change as they grow, and our programs must respond to this change in content and structure.
- We believe that children deserve to have teachers who are capable, caring, and responsive to their needs.