Each Circles of Learning classroom is organized with identified learning centers for creative arts, literature, science, math, and dramatic play, as well as cognitive and small motor development. As a result of our close working relationship with Rockford School District, Circles of Learning has adopted many High Scope, Cognitively-Oriented Curriculum goals and objectives. We strive to provide a developmentally appropriate, interactive learning environment that promotes the success of each child by:
- Building healthy and positive self-concepts.
- Providing opportunities to enhance social skills.
- Encouraging the ability to think, reason, question, and experiment.
- Stimulating individual imagination, creativity, and sense of discovery.
- Promoting language development.
- Encouraging sound health, safety, and nutritional habits.
- Respecting cultural diversity.
- Developing initiative and decision-making skills.
- Providing opportunities for physical development.